We were at our Max Muscle Franchisee training a few months before our first store opened and we were going over product knowledge. I had read the data sheets on the Full Blown Extreme, but didn't believe it was a product that was safe or effective for me. I was just a runner and recreational strength trainer. Why would I need a nitric oxide preworkout product? During the training, it was mentioned that this would be a great product for anyone to use. So I started using it.
WOW. What a difference I noticed, right from the start. I have been using a mixture of the Full Blown Extreme, High 5 protein and Carbo Max or ACM before every workout, no matter what time, since then. I have used this mixture on the bike during triathlons and I seriously love the way it feels and the way I perform when I use it.
I rarely do NOT use it. This morning was one of the those times. I wasn't sure of my schedule and when I got up at 6 am, I went ahead and had my morning smoothie. At 7:30, I decided I was going to lift for an hour and then run for 40 minutes. My tummy was still a bit full from my smoothie and I knew I didn't want to put anything else in there. About half way through my run, I thought to myself "man, I am really dragging, what is THIS all about". Then it hit me....No Full Blown Extreme today.
We have been sampling out my preworkout drink at our marathon training group on Sundays. I have had several people say that they really notice a difference. Its been so long since I haven't used it that I guess I forgot how that felt. Today was a good reminder.
This is one of the most rewarding things about our business...Knowing that we sell products that work. Quality products that make a difference in people's lives. That made a tough workout a little easier to bear! I will be sure to plan better in the future, so I don't have this happen to me again!!!
Go Max Muscle....Yay Max Muscle!!
No comments:
Post a Comment